Monday, June 10, 2019

A Crash Course to View Askew

What is View Askew? Well, it is a movie universe, also known as View Askewniverse. I thought that this would make for a good random post for now. I will be seeing at least one of these movies and I might even watch all of them even if I don’t like the first one that I see. I mean, I have to fill the random blog posts of mine with something and there are a lot of movies that I can now see as a result.

First, I should go into more of who does this movie behind the scenes. I can only guess that Kevin Smith is the main person behind this as he writes, directs, and stars in these films. Not all of his films are in this universe he created for them. But a lot of them are.

There are seven films currently in the universe right now. Mallrats was the first chronologically. The first one that was released was Clerks which was set the day after Mallrats. The next movies in order of when they take place are Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Jay and Silent Bob’s Super Groovy Cartoon Movie, and Clerks II. The next movie, Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, will be the eighth in the movie universe to be out. The cartoon movie might be a bit different than the rest of them.


And that’s it for this post of mine. I don’t know what else there is to say on this. I might watch all of these films in the future if my local video store has them all. I don’t know if I’ll like any of them and may not like the typical genre but will see at least one of these films. I hope to like them all. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment