Saturday, December 24, 2022

Tech: When I Take a Break from Blogging

With this one of the last blogs to go on hiatus, it will also be the only one to have a whole post devoted to why I am taking this break. But I also want this to be a generic post that can cover any and every potential future hiatus of this or any other blog outside of two other ones that would be explained away in posts already written.

 

If you are reading this when it was scheduled to update on December 24, 2022, then this was something that I felt I had to do in regards to a personal event unfolding in my life and major time constraints that I overall didn’t want to deal with by trying to do all of my blogs at the time. At least one didn’t have to go on hiatus as it didn’t need any updates at all during this time. Another just happened to work out with me not needing a break and one planned one might have just been delayed a bit? I honestly won’t know about the last one just yet.

 

If I directed you to this in the future beyond other posts in this or any other blog, then it was just to tell you about the fact that I could be taking breaks that I won’t know about why I’d be doing that in the future but just wanted a post like this written in advance and potentially use this blog or another in order to tell you about why there was a hiatus once and if I’m able to come back to them.

 

So there you have it. There will be an explanation here for why there was a hiatus in various blogs of mine that I will link to in the other blogs once it is up here. That will be the next post of this blog. I am sorry for being vague, but you don’t really need to know that much about my life just yet. Stay tuned and I will reveal more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment