Sunday, November 26, 2023

Tech: How to Get Back at YouTube after They Let Trump Back on

This will be a quick post. Believe it or not, I’m trying to cut down my YouTube watching ever since the insurrectionist was let back on YouTube. But I’m a YouTuber. Is there a way to get back at the site for unbanning Trump? I would say yes. But I don’t know if giving it up or scaling back your use of it is the right choice. I will say, though, that if I can get a monetized YouTube account, that would be the best and most likely way that I can get back at the site for letting the insurrectionist back on. I would take money from them that they are legally required to give me. That’s how I want to do it. I could boycott the site at times like I have in the past. I doubt that I’d be able to. But if I can give up sites that ever promote Trump and have weird rules and exceptions for sites like facebook, then I think that I know the best option for what to do and see if I can do it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment