Saturday, June 4, 2016

Season 2 Episode 14

If there was ever a future show in the CSI franchise, one might wonder where it would be set and what it would be about. They have set the shows in Las Vegas, Miami, New York, and Quantico is where this one is set. Where would future ones be set? They haven’t gone to the Midwest in this show. They could do a CSI: St. Louis. That’s probably my prediction. Or, they could do one in Seattle. I mean, there are links to it with D. B. I remember reading that one of the cast members from CSI still wanted to appear in the show. She could still appear in a future spin-off of some sort. I think that the actress’s name was Elizabeth something or other but I can’t remember what her character’s name was. She was a younger person and was in the show towards the end. In fact, she joined around the same time that D. B. was put in the cast and I was possibly thinking that they might do a spin-off in LA. Although, that seems unlikely as a location since there is an NCIS show in LA. That’s also why we won’t see a CSI: New Orleans in the future. But, the location could be in Baltimore.

http://adamdeckersurvivor.blogspot.com/ This is my primary blog, even though I created it second. I typically update it every Wednesday, although it can and does change at different times throughout the year. It’s my blog about the show Survivor. I might actually make a different blog the primary blog of mine should it ever end, but at the moment it looks like there is no end in sight for Survivor and the only worrisome sign of that happening would be if Jeff Probst died, retired, or left the show for one reason or another. I mostly update my other blogs based on that one even if it means posting about episodes long after they air.

It looks like the PGA tour might cut off some of the planned newscast scheduled at 5:30 before 60 Minutes starts at 6. But only if it cuts off too much of it would it be a problem and that isn’t happening tonight. I know that tape delay is mostly gone until football returns, but it isn’t gone entirely. There might be tennis in the future. There will certainly be two Sundays affected by March Madness and we’ll probably have to worry about The Masters affecting it as well. After The Masters airs, we probably won’t have to worry about the show getting delayed again until season 3 (if the unlikely happens and this show gets renewed). Meanwhile, somebody let me know when The Broncos play the Rams in football so I know the final score. I won’t say why I’m interested in these particular teams or why I only care about their first game against each other. But I’ll try my best to stay updated myself so I know this myself without having to rely on someone else. Anyways, today I am live blogging this episode.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with a man giving a statement to the police about a missing person who we can see was in fact kidnapped. How is this a cyber crime? I guess we’ll see what relates. People then find her body by the looks of it. D B had a date by the looks of it. The team investigates the case and they believe that the husband is the killer. It looks like the device she was wearing is the cyber connection.

The second part brings us the focus of today’s episode: near field communication. People find information based on what the wrist wear says. Is it just me or do they have a dumb password for a high tech crime company? There is an activity log that contradicts what the suspect says. But I do have the feeling that the husband being the suspect is too easy. It turns out that the husband was looking for relationship advice to help his marriage. They look for a different suspect and find a dead body. Actually, the person is not actually dead.

The third part has people at the crime scene. They are interviewing the person who they found who looks like he survived the same type of thing that Alison, the dead person, did not. It appears that the perpetrator was looking to harvest organs on the black market. There’s another person kidnapped and one of the people responsible looks like he is being trapped into doing this in some way.

The fourth part has Keith, the unwilling criminal, talking to the mastermind of the whole case. It turns out that he is doing this for a person that he knows. That is why he is into illegal organ harvesting. The good guys find a way of finding who is responsible, or at least who is after a kidney.

The fifth part has the team figuring out who is responsible for the kidnappings, killings, and organ harvesting. They are able to find the people and help the two people who both underwent surgery. The criminals don’t see what they did wrong. Daniel wins the bet against Brody. Avery and D B are able to watch a recording of the game that they missed.


On the next CSI: Cyber, airing March 2nd, Avery is looking for her daughter who she suddenly has all of a sudden. Did I miss something? I should probably look up more about her character sometime. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment