Saturday, June 11, 2016

Season 2 Episode 15

I have planned ways of continuing this blog if this show ends. But we’ll see if I continue this blog after it ends. I probably will. Just know that after the final episode of this show airs, I’ll do at least one post after the last episode. The last episode will be the last blog post of any episodes regardless of the order that I post episodes in. If this show does get cancelled, I’ll certainly post more of the episodes quicker than just one episode a month so I can keep things updated better. What would I post once this show ends? Well, you’ll have to wait and see.

I don’t know for sure just how many episodes of this show are left to air. I thought that there were twenty-two episodes this season, but I could be wrong about that. I could also be wrong about which episode this season we are on. I believe that it is the fifteenth episode, as stated by the title of this post. But am I wrong? And with this show’s timeslot being replaced with a different show, if there are still unaired episodes, then we’ll have to wonder when/if these episodes are going to air. For instance, I’m still wondering when Person of Interest is returning. But we’ll see what happens for sure.

Things can generally change for people throughout time. The Rams move back to LA after spending a long time in St. Louis. It’s possible that this show is filmed on the same set that CSI: New York was. But back to the Rams: since they moved from St. Louis, should people from there stop rooting for them? A lot of people are, based on my understanding of the situnario. Now I’m not sure if all the people from LA are suddenly going to abandon their football team to root for the Rams. I’m not sure how team moves work regarding fanship. Meanwhile, if the Rams and Broncos play each other in regular season play, somebody let me know what the score is. This will decide who I root for first and who I root for second. But I’m not sure if they’ll play each other at all.

The first part is a recap of previous episodes and the hunt for Python. Have I seen these episodes before? I’m not sure that I remember them. Oh, wait: I haven’t seen the Valentine’s Day episode just yet. She’s moving into a new place and hears a music box. She finds a tablet with her daughter’s death on it. There’s a head in the box too. Someone who is looking for Python is holding someone else hostage. The team looks into the strange case. They are able to get in contact with a hostage named Grace and it turns out that Python killed his own mother and that’s whose head they have. I think that Python was from episodes before I started this blog that aren’t on VHS for me.

The second part brings us the focus of today’s episode: shodan map, whatever that is. Avery tries to help the hostage, but she gets interrupted by Python. They are able to solve one puzzle after an incorrect guess. Elijah goes after a person related to the case. Malware is being put on the computer.

The third part has more explanation into the malware regarding how it is in the system. A man named Miguel talks about his hunt for Python. There is something wrong with Grace and that is how Python plans to kills her. The surge protector wasn’t replaced. This villain reminds me of Palont (probably spelled wrong) from Bones who also someone had control over computers that was excessive and ridiculous. Sometimes the villains have more power than they should. Anyways, they try to hunt down someone related to the case.

The fourth part has a torture experience of a suspect or witness. Grace doesn’t think she can make it. But can she? People are looking for where Python might be. There is a dangerous way to find out her location. Due to some very strange probably bullshit way of using a mirror to get the camera’s information, they are able to get important information relating to the case. Dante is the real name of Python and it looks like he is taking more measures to ensure that Grace dies. But would she really die? I’m not sure that will happen, although it could.

The fifth part has the aftereffects of their risky member. There are clues given that help solve the case. Elijah and the person he is with pass the car that Python is using to get away only they are not able to chase after him as they still need to get Grace. They are able to rescue her and somehow Avery gets there to talk to her. They then have to get their computer systems back online after what happened. Avery tries to sleep, but then is awakened by Python bursting into her house. She is able to kill him before he hurts her. Guess we won’t have to see his ridiculous ways again. And they didn’t drag it out for too long like Bones did with Pelont. Of course, the people writing this probably know that they won’t be able to do that anyways. At least I hope they realize that this show has bad ratings.


On the next CSI: Cyber which will air on Sunday, there is someone going after the sins of social media. There are only three more episodes this season so I guess that there are only eighteen episodes instead of twenty-two episodes. It makes you wonder if my count is right, although I see no reason why it wouldn’t be. But I’ll be back then with the next episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment