Monday, July 11, 2016

CSI: Cyber Send-off Post


CSI: Cyber- March 3rd 2015 to March 13th 2016: may the show rest in peace. We had a good run of this show, even though it is over now. With no new episodes to blog about, you might be wondering how I’d continue this blog. Well, this transition post will explain more about what will happen next in terms of this blog. And I'll explain in the next post why this update is a day late.

One of the things that I could use this blog for is a simple rewatch of the series. I’ll keep you updated with what I get of this show on DVD in the future. I will add this and four other cancelled shows from the main season to my wishlist (or, at least try to since I know I won’t add more than a certain number of shows to the list so I’ll have to wait until other stuff is gotten by me or other people) and I might keep you updated about that in the future. I’ll also keep you updated on what shows are now airing in place of what was once in the franchise. As stated many times before, I’ll mention more updates about this franchise (if any) in this blog as they happen. Since I’m speaking of the franchise...

On my wish list, you will find shows in the CSI franchise. I do plan on getting all of the seasons of all of these shows and watch them. Well, I will be getting both seasons of this show, all seasons of CSI, all seasons of CSI: Miami, all seasons of CSI: New York, and all seasons of Without a Trace. If there are new shows in the franchise, I will probably create a blog about it. I’ll be sure to post the link here if I ever decide to retroactively get into blogging about those seasons. But keep an eye out for me blogging about those old shows that aren’t on the air anymore. But where one show ends, another begins as something has to take over its time slot. That comes up with my next planned set of blogs.

Every time that a show ends, another show by nature has to replace it. Without a Trace, for instance, was replaced by The Good Wife. Now there will be two comedies on the air in place of The Good Wife. Supergirl won’t be on CBS anymore. That show ultimately aired in place of Two and a Half Men and half of CSI: New York. The other half of CSI: New York is currently The Odd Couple. Meanwhile, two comedies are replacing Supergirl and they are Kevin Can Wait and Man with a Plan. CSI is basically Code Black now. Cold Case and CSI: Miami were replaced with Hawaii Five-0 and Elementary respectively. As for CSI: Cyber, it was replaced by Rush Hour for a while until that was also cancelled and will now be replaced by Pure Genius. Any of these shows that I like could make a good future blog. I’ll post the link here if any of those are ever created.

It appears that the PR Jedi are doing their regular ways. They are mentioning that the franchise might not be over. Also, did you know that Trust us with Your Lives was never cancelled? I wonder why they haven’t aired it anymore or made new episodes since they told us that. Oh, wait: I’m smarter than that. In all seriousness, though, I do expect there to be attempts at new shows in the CSI franchise. I’m unsure of when or if this will happen. If they make any movies in the CSI universe, either for television or theatrically, it will be blogged about in this blog. If there are any new shows, I’ll probably create a new blog for it and share the link here. I'll keep updates about the franchise in this blog.

I should get to what the actual blog will be about in the future. There are seven main characters in this show. I will tell you what the actors who played them are now doing. I’ll also keep you updated on the three creators of the show as well. That will be the point of this blog for the foreseeable future. I’ll review what shows and movies that cast will be doing, whenever I can. I’ll tell you about what they are doing if I can’t actually watch it for one reason or another. Here are the people I’ll update you about.

Patricia Arquette


 Peter MacNicol (picture unavailable)

James Van Der Beek


Shad Moss


Charley Koontz


Hayley Kiyoko


Ted Danson


Anthony Zuiker, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue (shared picture of names only)


I hope that you enjoy the future of this blog. I also hope that I can get caught up on the other shows in this franchise by getting them on DVD. All I have to do is get all the seasons of CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, Without a Trace, and CSI: Cyber. That’s a lot of TV to watch. Wish me luck. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment